MEETING PLANNER OFFERS
Site Visit Special:
Schedule your Fond du Lac area site visit in 2018 and you will receive more than our VIP treatment! The site visit will include a tour of the community’s outstanding lodging properties, alternate meeting venues and the opportunity to experience a sampling of our Fond du Lac area attractions.
In addition to a complimentary overnight stay with breakfast, lunch and dinner, you will also be treated to a snapshot of some value added activities to experience Fond du Lac and Lake Winnebago Region. We’re rolling out the red carpet during your visit and you can select from your choice of complimentary activities depending upon the time of year to include:
- A round of golf for two with cart at one of our beautiful local public golf courses – Whispering Springs Golf Club or Rolling Meadows Golf Course.
- Meet with a local artist and create jewelry, a glass photo frame or your own personal masterpiece.
- Enjoy Lake Winnebago and the region’s year round great outdoors through kayaking, stand up paddling, summer or winter wind or kite surfing, snowshoeing or other adventures.
Tournament Booking Incentive:
Book your organization’s 2018-2020 golf outing or tournament at either of our two beautiful local public golf courses – Whispering Springs Golf Club or Rolling Meadows Golf Course, and receive your choice of:
- Food and beverage credit towards a welcome reception at the host hotel; or
- Round trip bus transportation to your golf venue.
This booking incentive offer is based on total overnight accommodations secured at one of our Fond du Lac hotels included with your golf outing.
For more information or to take advantage of these great offers, email email@example.com.
Looking for a fresh new destination for your next event, conference, trade show or tournament? C’mon in for a complimentary personal tour and see all the makes Fond du Lac the perfect choice.
Our Visitors Bureau team will partner with you and your event or conference committee to assist throughout the site investigation, bidding and planning process. We will work with you to provide complimentary support services before, during and after the RFP to ensure all the special program requirements of your event or meeting are addressed.
Consider us as your personal private investigators to gather the insider information from our community partners to ensure your event is a great success in Fond du Lac and leaving you with great memories and coming back for more! We’ve got your back and it’s free.
Our team will review and identify hotel and alternate venues, accommodations, best available dates and rates, offsite activities, speaker recommendations, other logistics or special needs and amenities, solicit proposals on your behalf, arrange site inspections of preferred facilities and provide destination information and guest services for your event and attendees. If that’s not enough and you need assistance in other ways, just ask us!
Enjoy our Fond du VIP (Very Important Planner) Treatment
In Fond du Lac, we roll out the red carpet for meeting and event planners with our Fond du VIP Treatment, showing you (our Very Important Planners) the region’s top meeting venues, attractions, restaurants and more!
Qualified planners receive the Fond du VIP Treatment that includes:
- Transportation reimbursement;
- Complimentary lodging during site visits and extended stays available with family or friends;
- All meals and entertainment provided by the Fond du Lac Visitors Bureau during your stay;
- Welcome packet including personalized site inspection itinerary and energizing items;
- Meeting Event Bonus Program.
C’mon, you deserve a little Fond du VIP Treatment — don’t you think? Schedule your site visit now!